Saturday, September 27, 2008

party.

So I went to Maastricht and that was fun. I didn´t do a whole bunch of site seeing though because my friends tell me that the shopping is better in Maastricht. I didn´t buy anything though. Except food. of course. We had fun trying on dresses at this one place though!!! Also since Maastricht doesn´t allow drugs on their soil, they have drug boats. A friend of mine really wanted to look in one but we were too lazy to walk that far. I forgot to buy postcards from Maastricht though, so sorry Mom.
This week has been pretty good. I don´t really understand my classes so I don´t really have to work. I had a math test the other day and my teacher took one look at my paper and decided it wasn´t worth taking up. Which was awesome! But my French teacher makes me do stuff, which is dumb. I went to Liege on wednesday with my exchange student friends and we hung out. The exchange students are really cool. It´s awesome having friends from all over the world! Then on Friday I went to my friend Rachael´s birthday party. Now everyone knows what I good dancer I am...
Well nothing new to report really.
Comment or feel my e-wrath
Alison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

respond to my emails or feel my e-wrath. We don't all do facebook, know what i mean? Hopefully your french is getting better.

Alison Young said...

wow dad. My blog is not facebook. Good on you.

Amanda said...

Haha.
Hehe, drug boats. I dunno why I find that funny...
Who's Rachel? How do you pronounce Rachel in French?
Can you watch English TV there?
And on to the happy/awesome stuff...
ALISON!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU'RE 17!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, me, Robin, annnnnnnnd, well just about a ton of people sorta kinda in a while made you something. But Amanda is a dweeb (what does that even MEAN?) and can't find something incredibly necessary and, as a result, feels like an idiot. But I'll get it soon!

Again, hugs and love, and U{DATE YOU'RE BLOG! LOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!