Friday, September 12, 2008

SCHOOL SCHOOL not so cool

I just deleted what I had written. I am pissed. Here it goes again.
School is really hard. Math sucks and I wonder whatever happened to Math being universal. I always have headaches and sometimes fall asleep in class (although I think that is because I stay up too late reading) At least my math teacher is really cute. I think I failed a math test for the first time. My teacher didn´t even bother to grade it. My french teacher has set me a really hard assignment ( a 500 word article to write in French. With a bunch of sources. and a presentation. without notes. Can I crawl in a hole and die now?) I am not having a problem making friends though. Although remembering their names IS a problem. Because not nly are some of them unusual but they are also pronounced with a Belge accent... A lot of girls have the same names like Manon, Delphine, Julie, and Sophie. Popular names for guys are François and Antoine. (I know two cute boys by the name of François) There is this guy named Michel (pronounced Michelle) and I told him he had a girly name. He was cool with it though..
So mostly in class I attempt to listen and if the teacher does seem to care if I listen or not I doodle. It´s worked out pretty well so far.
I went to some mines on Wednesday. They were alctually pretty cool thanks to the other exchange students. And a random playground. That was neat. Also I was 30 feet underground and at one point 70. (Maybe this was in meters. I don´t know) It was weird once I started really thinking about were I was. Then I started thinking about the Earth´s layers and volcanoes. Kinda creepy.
Well any way. So instead of looking up sources for my French project I decided I better stay true to my faithful readers and update my blog. (that was fun to say)
Well now I will give a link for pictures soone
Alison

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

numbers are numbers. It is universal. It can't be that hard. Quit doodling.

Amanda said...

Sorry I haven't answered immediatley like usual. Like usual, however, I cannot spell.
On that note! The school is having a spelling bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which I will not be participating in) But I'm completely serious! A spelling bee (it should be noted that I orginally, when writing that sentence, wrote "speeling" which I backspaced, wrote correctly, then moved on to spell "bbe") in High School! Is that not a little weird?
Also, I am sorry to say to you BUT, we are doing The Crucible for the play. And not only are we doing The Crucible, we're also reading it in class (partial play version. play, with paragraphs of explainations. I don't know if the whole play is included), and watching the movie in class. And we have also just finished watching it in Drama, and will now be reading through the play.
I also have an assignment that requires that I re-write an excerpt "The Little Hen and the Grain of Wheat" (the one where the little hen is all "Who will help me sow the wheat?" and everyone is all "Not I." But then they want to eat the bread later. And the little hen says "No!" and they all starve and die forever..."It's a disturbing children's book, Bob, I know, but it's one that stuck with me nonetheless." Sorry, I didn't forget your name, but I was reminded of a quote of Dr. Cox's so I decided to, in fact, quote him.) Anyway, (I know with perenteces, I give up on spelling, that I'm supposed to keep on with the sentence they interrupted like they were never there, but that was a darn long one!) I have to re-write the excerpt in the language of Hawthorne (sp?), the guy who wrote the Scarlet Letter.
...My next comment will probably be like "How art thou friend of distant ages who now dwelleth in lands foreign and cause one to reminisce on the delectable foods of the morn of 'morrow." or something.
Anyway, DEAN WINCHESTER IS COMING BACK TO LIFE ON THURSDAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I'm joining a drama class! The same one I took like years and years ago (like 7 or 8th grade maybe), with that acting teacher who doubles as an agent (really. She does. An acting agent. :) ) So that'll be AWESOME!
Also, Amanda is very cool as she has come up with an awesome idea that is possibly usless! I'm going to put our house on a different kind of market! The filming market (I have no idea what they call it)! Anyway. I put my house, complete with descriptions and pictures (Saratoga house, mind you, not this one), on a few select websites, and hopefully some location scout will find it, and pay us to use it for a commercal(sp?)/film/show! The worst that could happen is that we gotta clean it for the people (or, of course, we get no hits at all...which is likely...T_T)!
Hmmmmmm, what else to tell you..., oh BOYS ARE STUPID! WHY ARE THEY SUCH GIRLS!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!! I'M SICK OF GETTING TEXTS LIKE "I don't want this to destroy our friendship." and "I just wanted you to know how I feel." If I wrote more it'd be an invasion of their privacy but STILL!(the following is what I want to scream at them, not you, btw) I'M TIRED OF IT! BE A MAN DANG IT! WE'RE IN FREAKIN' HIGH SCHOOL! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU! NO, I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY SCHEDUAL FOR YOU! NO I'M NOT COMMITTED! NO I DON'T WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND! I DON'T CARE WHAT THE BEATLES OR THE FREAKIN' LESBIAN SAY!
...yeah...they're kinda driving me crazy. Since when did guys want to cuddle and talk about their feelings? I don't. Cuddling is gross and awkward. So is holding hands. Especially in public. It is not "cute", nor is it a declaration of love. It. Is. Awkward. GRAWR!
...........Sorry. It's frustrating. Not that guys can't talk about their feelings and what not. And hugs and whatever is good in fine, but it seems like the last boyfriends (see? even saying that word makes me gag? Could you hear it in Belgium?)were the personification of vines. Then they get all mopey and sad when I cut them. THAT'S WHAT YOU DO TO VINES YOU DOPE! YOU CUT THEM! (again, none of that was directed at you. A slightly editted quote by Conner McManus *happy sigh*). Sorry again. Like I was trying to say before my brain interuppted (weird), guys can talk about their feelings and hugs and what-not, but still, they've been a little excessive...Or, like my mom told my dad "We've raised men."
...Maybe I just need to meet different guys...
I gtg. I have a lot of hmwk to finish if I wanna be done before Dean comes back to life. ^_^ LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison Young said...

I am emailing you immediately amanda.

Anonymous said...

Hey what is up, hope you are having fun. Guess What I just bought a new car, a Jetta it is sweet, it has a leather interior and satellite radio. have fun over there and don't flunk out.