Friday, September 19, 2008

A realitively quick update.

First off. I am going to maastricht, Holland tomorrow with Rachael Law (New Zealand), Carissa Oh (Canada), and I don´t know who else. I am pretty excited!!!!! And that right there was an understatement.
I got my Carte D´identitie (Identity card...) on thursday so that is nice. Next week my school schedule changes permanently. I am still in math but I don´t plan on really paying attention because, try as I might (and I do try), math is not going over so well for me. But again; I gotta cute teacher! I might change into a language class instead. Otherwise my schedule is pretty good although Rachael has a way better one because of all the free time she gets. I don´t have to stay until 4.30 ever so that is nice. Here in belgium you either get out of school at 3.30 or 4.30 if you have a class then. So yeah!!!
Today I had gym and I wasn´t planning on wearing them but only brought them to show people and then some girl said I should wear them. I am talking, of course, about my american flag running shorts!!! And man did I look hott! At least today we were seperated from the guys so I wasn´t embarrassed. And then we ran 2000 meters (5 laps) and I got second place easily. The girl who beat me was really bookin´it and I wasn´t wearing proper running shoes so I tried not to chase her too much.
There is this guy living at our house right now because he is helping with the cows and such. He´s a little obnoxious but I don´t really care. Otherwise he is fine.
I am thinking that my brothers´ should send me some emails before I get tooo furious.
My French assignment is still killing me but I think I will do okay. I might purposely make it bad so she doesn´t expect too much out of me...
Alison

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey! T^hat's almost exactly how you say ID card in Spanish! Romance languages are awesome like that ^_^

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.